YOUR FIRST BURN To prevent tunnelling from forming around the wick of your candle, burn your candle for 1 hour until all the wax has liquefied evenly throughout the entire surface of your candle. This ensures that your candle burns evenly throughout its life-cycle.
BE WICK-WISE Just like a hedge in every garden needs trimming, so does your candle! Weed out the formation of mushroom-like wicks that only cause soot build-up around your candle jars by remembering to trim your candle wicks 1/4 inch before every burn.
EXQUISITE FRAGRANCE To get the maximum fragrance from your candle, allow for a burn time of no more than 4 hours every time you light your candle.
CANDLES & SUNLIGHT Store your candles away from direct sunlight to prevent the soy wax from discolouration and to preserve its natural oils & fragrances.
BURN SAFELY Keep all lighted candles away from any draft, flammable items, children and pets. NEVER LEAVE A BURNING CANDLE UNATTENDED.
CANDLE LIFECYCLE Discontinue burning when the candle has 4mm of wax left at the bottom. This will prevent possible cracking or shattering of your glass.
BENEFITS OF SOY WAX
- Soy wax is a hydrogenated form of soybean oil. As vegetable extract oil, it is a natural alternative to paraffin based wax
- Soy wax candles are eco-friendly
- Soy wax is all natural which makes it both a biodegradable and a renewable source
- Soy wax burns at a lower temperature which makes it safer to use around the household with children and pets
- Soy wax candles are soot free therefore burn cleaner than other candles. They are non-toxic
- Soy wax is water soluble so you don’t have to worry about accidental spillage. You may simply remove the wax with a damp cloth and water